[opensuse-buildservice] _aggregate from _link
  • From: Jeffery Fernandez <jeffery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:27:26 +1100
Hi all,

I am trying to build with an aggregated package from:

<aggregate project="home:dstoecker">
<package>ocaml</package>
</aggregate>

that package is _linked from project=openSUSE:Factory

When I add a BuildRequires : ocaml = 3.10.0

It just does not build as it complains with:
expansion error: nothing provides ocaml = 3.10.0

If I remove the version number dependency, it pulls out ocaml-3.09.3-37 into
the build environment which I assume is coming from project=openSUSE:Factory

So my question is if it is possible to build with an aggregate package which
is _linked from an other project?

regards,
Jeffery Fernandez
--