Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build flags in web interface
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 08:45:21 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Andreas Bauer wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit surprised by this, but perhaps I only
really started using fairly recently. Is it possible to explain how
exactly one comes up against this 'complexity' limit that is triggering
the error?

The cause of this message is flag configurations for non-existing
repositories. This always happens if you delete a repository for which
flags are set in the project metadata.

That's only one part of the problem. Another one are duplicate entries.

With one of the older version you could click multiple repositories and the flags were updated in parallel and the final results would be the desired one (Why would one do that? Because updating the flags is awfully slow.). When you do the same thing now, you very like get a too complex statement.

I think this too complex statement should be fixed at least for these two cases:
- duplicate entries (possibly stating different states)
- entries for old repositories

Both can be resolved automatically.

Ciao