Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc build
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 04 Feb 2008 12:54:42 +0100
Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Sure "--clean" in the call fixes this. But a better solution would be
to have a file e.g. ".environment-type" somewhere (e.g. in build path)
and this contains "openSUSE_10.2 i586". Now when the environment is
different, it should be cleared. Pretty straightforward I think :-)

I agree --clean is just a workaround, not the solution.

I'd strongly prefer build to cache per target project, i.e. have
subdirs below .init_b_cache/${repo} and to explicitely know where to
pick wich package from.

I anticipate this also to be very usefull for image builds where you
want to possibly use several versions of the same package.

S.

--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5