Re: [opensuse-buildservice] configs for non-suse distros in build.rpm?
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 31 Jan 2008 18:01:30 +0100
Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx> writes:

Susanne Oberhauser wrote:

where would I find /usr/lib/config/* files for the fedora/rhel
family of distros? In build.rpm I can currently only see the ones
for suse distros and debian.

osc meta prjconf <project>

ok, started playing with this, now I wonder is there any special
technical reasons why the configs of the non-suse distros are not
shipped in the package, for out of the box stand-allone builds?

Is there something special to know when updating
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice/src/build/configs ?

S.
--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5