Re: [opensuse-buildservice] screenshots of new "Add Repository" UI
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:47:10 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hi,

On 1/31/2008 at 13:45, Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I uploaded 3 screenshots of the new openSUSE Build Service "Add
Repository" interface. We hope that it can go online as soon as
possible :-)

http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/d/d2/Obs_add-repo_01.png
http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/5/5c/Obs_add-repo_02.png
http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/4/4d/Obs_add-repo_03.png

It will be possible to:
- drag & drop the repo you need to the "Your selection" area to select
it
- filter for the repo you need
- expand/shrink the lists of repositories
- watch all items in the list and klick around ;-)

Any questions? Just send me an mail!

If I understand it correct this is to add a Repository to my project I want
to build against, right?
Will it still be possible to name the resulting repository? Or what name will
there be given? This is especially important as it results at the end in a
Directory structure on the mirrors. In plus I have a own OBS instance where I
somewhat rely on it to have control over the names.

Of course, changing the name and architectures of repositories will be
possible. Also, the added repositories (as seen in the 2nd and 3rd
screenshot) will display more information like the repository list on
the current project page. It's just not done yet :)

Andreas