Re: [opensuse-buildservice] link_pac
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:29:14 +0100
On 2008-01-30 16:32:09 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
I wrote a plugin (attached) that compares two repos using the nice rdiff
command and if the packages are identical creates a link in the
destination repo (useful for doing your work in a repo, submitting to
autobuild and cleaning up later).

What I'm not sure though is how to guarantee the link is used instead of
the files in the project. Should I remove those files from the package
before creating the link? Could link_pac take an argument that removes
any existing files?

At the moment there isn't an argument for such a task.
By the way wouldn't it be better to use an aggregate instead of a link? If
the sources are equal this would save some build power.

Marcus