[opensuse-buildservice] screenshots of new "Add Repository" UI
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:45:16 +0100
Hi

I uploaded 3 screenshots of the new openSUSE Build Service "Add Repository" interface. We hope that it can go online as soon as possible :-)

http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/d/d2/Obs_add-repo_01.png
http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/5/5c/Obs_add-repo_02.png
http://files.opensuse.org/opensuse/en/4/4d/Obs_add-repo_03.png

It will be possible to:
- drag & drop the repo you need to the "Your selection" area to select it
- filter for the repo you need
- expand/shrink the lists of repositories
- watch all items in the list and klick around ;-)

Any questions? Just send me an mail!

Regards
Robert
---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - Build Service Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx