[opensuse-buildservice] odd behaviour of publish flag and _aggregated package
  • From: Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:19:30 +0100
Hi there,

what's the intented behavior of the publish flag in the following
situation? Why does enabling publishing not trigger the publication?

Here's a description of what I did:

I've disabled all packages I rebuild in my repo home:werner2101.
All the packages are _aggregated in the science repo.

On Sunday I've rebuild and updated all the (geda-*) packages from
version 1.2.1 to 1.4.0.
After I finishing the build, all (geda-*) packes from the science repo
immediately appeared on the download server. e.g:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/science/openSUSE_10.3/x86_64/

Yesterday, after testing the packages I've enabled the publishing of the
(already) build packages in my home:werner2101 repo.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/werner2101/openSUSE_10.3/x86_64/
Till today the packages are still not published.

Here what I've expected:
1. disabling publishing disables the publication of the _aggregated
package, too.
2. enabling publishing, publishes the build packages within a not that
long time.

Repo links:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Awerner2101
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=science