[opensuse-buildservice] Where can I find CMake 2.4.7 for all distro supported by buildservice ??
  • From: "G. Massera" <gmassera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:08:48 +0100
I have some packages that needs cmake 2.4.7 ... but I cannot find it for
all distribution (in particular, Fedora, Mandriva and CentOS) in the
repositories for aggregate it.
Firstly, I decided to create a cmake package in my repositories ... but
there are so many users that re-create cmake packages... and I'm
wondering if there is an easy centralized way for aggreate it in such
way that is automatically available on all distro supported.

Thanks,
Gianluca