Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc build & sign keys
  • From: Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Jan 2008 21:12:45 +0100
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

Is there an ETA when this is going to be fixed? I depend on it, because
I intented to work on the redirector this week... for which I need a
functional Apache and Apache:Modules project.

actually, I am not that sure that this should be changed.

How should an external see that this package was not build by this certain
project/person ?

I'd rather prefer the additional (aggregated) key to be distributed
via this project (aggregating the package).

Does the package management support several keys in one repo?

S.

--
Susanne Oberhauser +49-911-74053-574 SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering Maxfeldstraße 5