Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where is texlive in Factory gone?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:28:05 +0100
On Thursday 24 January 2008 16:51:08 wrote Detlef Steuer:
Hi all,

one of my projects home:dsteuer/R-base has problems to build
in Factory for some time now.

For i586 I get
~/OBS/home:dsteuer/R-base> osc build openSUSE_Factory i586
R-base-2.6.1.spec Getting buildinfo from server
buildinfo is borken... it says:
expansion error: nothing provides texlive-bin-latex, nothing provides
texlive-bin, nothing provides texlive-bin-xetex

but I can see the packages i.e.

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/linux/suse/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-sour
ce/suse/i586/texlive-bin-2007-109.i586.rpm

this is the Factory still build within the SUSE internal system.

We are currently in the process to move the build to the build service.
Therefore there can be differences atm.

so it seems to be in Factory?
What is going on there? What am I doing wrong?

You are doing nothing wrong.

Or will it just go away after stabilizing Factory?

Yes. We need to fix the Factory distribution, that it can be build within the
Build Service. We fixed already lots of setup and packaging problems the
last days and we are down from 1700 to < 700 packages with expansions errors.

Btw, this is only true for i586 atm. x86_64 is still used from SUSE internal
autobuild, but that one will switch later also.

bye
adrian