[opensuse-buildservice] Build notification
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:25:51 +0100
Hi,

Just a short word in the room (then I run a way, scared and hunted):
What do you think about 'automatic bug reports' of failed packages, in case a
bugowner is set either for the project or for the package?

In case no bug-owner is set, the last committee would probably be a good
bugowner, as he's the last that took care of the package.

Already something that is worked on? (so far I always read about jabber
support, but bugzilla could have nice features, like we already have several
IRC bug bots (so thiscomes for free).

Thanks for your thoughts; now I'm going to hide under a rock ;)

Dominique