Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc sources
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:45:22 +0100
On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 10:58:09AM +0100, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Unfortunately, I have no good idea where to make it available, without
forgetting to manually re-create it... ;(

Well best would probably be if buildservice would export also sources
in similar location where binaries are exported.

That would be something to suggest on
buildservice-opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I think other people have been
thinking the same. However it might be difficult for space reasons.

Although I don't know why the sources (which so far require a login)
couldn't be publically visible. Anyone?

WEll, the src.rpms are exported as far as I can tell. Just look for example:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/games:/arcade/openSUSE_Factory/src/

or were you looking for something different?

Something different -- the question was about the tarball not packed
inside a source rpm.

Dominique

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH