Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian Etch amd64?
  • From: Andrew Beekhof <abeekhof@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:47:18 +0100

On Jan 21, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Thomas Anders wrote:

Is Debian Etch currently supported on amd64 in OBS? Given that it's a fully supported architecture as of Debian 4.0 (Etch), it'd certainly be extremely nice to have.

I see that osc is offered for Etch/amd64 on s.o.o, so I tried enabling it in my project config as

<repository name="Debian_Etch">
<path project="Debian:Etch" repository="standard"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

but all I get back for the build status (project net-snmp, package net-snmp-5.4-snapshot) is:

foo$ osc results
Debian_Etch i586 succeeded
Debian_Etch x86_64 expansion error: nothing provides debhelper >=5, nothing provides libtool, nothing provides libwrap0- dev, nothing provides libssl-dev > 0.9.8, nothing provides perl >=5.8, nothing provides libperl-dev, nothing provides python-all- dev, nothing provides python-central >=0.5.6, nothing provides python >=2.3.5-7, nothing provides python-setuptools >=0.6b3-1, nothing provides autoconf, nothing provides automake1.9, nothing provides debianutils >=1.13.1, nothing provides bash >=2.05, nothing provides findutils >=4.1.20, nothing provides procps, nothing provides cdbs, nothing provides libsensors-dev >=2.8.5, nothing provides automake, nothing provides binutils, nothing provides bzip2, nothing provides gcc, nothing provides gettext, nothing provides libc6, nothing provides libncurses5, nothing provides perl, nothing provides zlib1g, nothing provides dpkg

foo$ osc buildlog Debian_Etch x86_64
Can't get logfile
HTTP Error 404: Not Found

Before I dig any further, please clarify what's to be expected.

The x86_64 arch was working on Wednesday but then "something" happened and it broke for Debian_Etch and Fedora 6,7 & 8
Oddly enough it still works for Ubuntu 7.10 which is Debian-based. (SUSE-based x86_64 repos are also unaffected).

I'd love to know what happened too.