[opensuse-buildservice] java for games:*
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:08:57 +0100
Hi everybody,

I would like to bring up an older discussion about Java-based games in games:*
again.

I would like to provide some pakages (games) that are based on Java. Example
Slam Soccer, FreeCol and I'm sure there would be many more.

Adding those packages to games:* will not work at the moment, as there is no
Java available in those repositories.

What good solutions can you think of for such a case? I once suggested having
games:libs being built against openSUSE:*:NonFree (ok, back then it was the
Java repos... NonFree is new).

Suggestions, comments, ideas? Everything is welcome!

Dominique
--

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.