[opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva Repository type?
  • From: Roland Wolters <wolters.liste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:08:09 +0100
Hi list,

I just realized that Mandriva packages are also provided in a rpm-md (XML
package metadata) repository type. While I do not use Mandriva I think urpmi
is not able to use this type of package metadata. How are Mandriva users
supposed to use these package metadata? Do you ask them to use smart or
apt4rpm or is there anything I missed?

Roland
--
Waage - Horoskop:
Die Waage befindet sich total im Lot in diesem Quartal. Gut, das