Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project monitor only showing a subset of packages
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:56:02 -0400
On January 3, 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Thursday 03 January 2008 15:21:43 wrote James Oakley:
I just did an update of a local buildservice installation and then copied
some packages from one project to another.

how did you copy ? with osc copypac ?

Yes.

I've been doing some more investigating, and I have found that the problem
lies somewhere in the backend.

If I perform a GET on 'http://srcserver/build/<project>/_result', it will hand
me all of the results for i586 and only the 10 copied packages for x86_64.

I edited the target and unchecked x86_64 and everything now comes up for i586,
but now I can't re-enable x86_64. I can't remove it entirely to re-add it
since other projects use it as a target as well.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx