Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project monitor only showing a subset of packages
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:22:41 +0100
On Thursday 03 January 2008 15:21:43 wrote James Oakley:
I just did an update of a local buildservice installation and then copied
some packages from one project to another.

how did you copy ? with osc copypac ?

Now when I look at the project monitor for the project I copied the
packages to, I only see the new copied packages and not any of the other
packages. They are still there on the project page and they are still being
built as I can see them in build service monitor.

I took a quick look at the database and I don't see anything out of the
ordinary, and I can't see any sort of filter being applied in the Ruby
code. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Ruby or Rails, so I don't know
if there's some implicit behaviour there.

Any ideas?