Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with large file uploads ?
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:01:16 +0100
2008/1/3, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Andreas tune yesterday a bit our server and we hope that we solved problems
uploading large files (for example 150MB openoffice tar.bz2).

We can not reproduce any problem with that anymore. Can everybody, who had
problems in the past please try out again, if these problems did disappear ?

any success or failure report is welcome :)

180MB file without problem, 250MB file with some server side error
(output posted in bugzilla #291347) but it got uploaded.

Regards Ladislav.

bye
adrian