[opensuse-buildservice] Splitting the buildservice mailinglist
  • From: Bjørn Lie <bjorn.lie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:08:33 +0100
Now that the buildservice is open for all, how about splitting the
mailinglist in two.
Meaning buildservice/-user/newbies/virgins/support/help/whatever@xxxxxx
and buildservice-expert/project/ũberhacker/whatever@xxxxxxx

The reason I ask is this: I'm a baby-rpm/spec creator and I have quite
often "stupid" questions I would like to ask, but I feel this list is
not the right place to put said questions forward.
If a "lower" entry list where available, I/we could play with our own
kind. Of cource I hope a lot of the oldtimers would subscribe to that
list too, just to give a hand to us lost newborn.

Bjørn Lie