Re: [opensuse-buildservice] expansion error
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:27:12 +0100
On Thursday 20 December 2007 06:24:38 wrote Jasem Mutlaq:
Hello,

I tried the build service for the first time today, and I was quite amazed
how handy and versatile it is!

My package requires fxload, and this didn't pose any problems under
OpenSUSE 10.3 and Fedora 8, but for xUbuntu 7.10 I got the following error:

expansion error nothing provides fxload

What would be the resolution for this problem?

It seems this package is not provided for Ubuntu ?

Maybe under a different name, in that case we can map the name. However, it
would be cool, if you can find out what is the status in Ubuntu of that
package :)

bye
adrian