[opensuse-buildservice] Package dependency problems with Ubuntu
  • From: "Mark Probst" <mark.probst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:58:34 +0100
Hi everybody!

I have a problem with building a package on several versions of
xUbuntu. On 6.06/i586 I get the following:

dpkg: libxi-dev: dependency problems, but configuring anyway as you request:
libxi-dev depends on libxext-dev; however:
Package libxext-dev is not installed.
installing libxft-dev
installing libpango1.0-common
dpkg: libpango1.0-common: dependency problems, but configuring anyway
as you request:
libpango1.0-common depends on libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.12.2); however:
Package libpango1.0-0 is not installed.
You don't have modules directory for version 1.5.0.
Use default version instead.
Updating the modules list for Pango-1.5.0...find:
/usr/lib/pango/1.5.0: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/pango-querymodules: error while loading shared libraries:
libpangoft2-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
dpkg: error processing libpango1.0-common (--install):
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 127
libpango1.0-common

On 7.04/i586 I have no problems, but on 6.06/x86_64 and 7.04/x86_64 I
just get an expansion error:

nothing provides debhelper >= 5, nothing provides libgsl0-dev, nothing
provides libjpeg62-dev, nothing provides libpng12-dev, nothing
provides libungif4-dev, nothing provides libgimp2.0-dev, nothing
provides libgtksourceview-dev, nothing provides autoconf, nothing
provides automake, nothing provides binutils, nothing provides bzip2,
nothing provides gcc, nothing provides gettext, nothing provides
libc6, nothing provides libtool, nothing provides libncurses5, nothing
provides perl, nothing provides zlib1g, nothing provides dpkg

What to do?

Mark

--
Mark Probst