Re: [opensuse-buildservice] urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:10:58 +0100
On Friday 30 November 2007 10:06:47 wrote Karl Eichwalder:
Committing
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=XML&package=tei_5 with
osc this error occurs:

urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway

I tried again and arbitrary sequence of osc commands (up and ci), the
repository now looks fine to me. I verified it with a new checkout.

Strangely, the build service still tries to build the previous version
(0.6, obviously using an old SPEC) and fails, because the source
packages do not match any longer. But if I view the SPEC, it is version
1.0.

we know about this bug, it is somewhere in or between lighttpd and rails ...

Andreas and Marcus are looking to this.

Sorry, you need just to retry atm.

bye
adrian