[opensuse-buildservice] CSS issue with new web UI
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:34:51 +1100
Hi all

I think that the file-editor interface for the Web UI of OBS took a step back in the recent update. When I edit a text file (eg a .spec) file online now via the Web UI, the <textarea> does not occupy the full width of my screen, and also the text it contains is much smaller than my default font size. I think that for best usability this textarea should take up as much space as is available.

Sorry, just a very small issue, hope it's OK to report it here.

Thanks,
JP