Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Kismet and aircrack-ng
  • From: "Eric M. Gearhart" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:08:07 +0000 (UTC)
Eric M. Gearhart wrote:
I don't see Kismet in the blacklist, so I'll leave that up.

Hello Eric!

I maintain Kismet for SUSE. Version 2007-10-R1 is already in Factory but
currently does not build due to an error in ImageMagick package. If you
would like to maintain Kismet in OBS together with me, drop me a note
and I will arrange it.

Pavol,

I mainly built it just because in the quick search I did I didn't see Kismet
for SLED 10 SP1, which is what I'm running. If you'd like my help maintaining
the package I would be open to that though. IMO it's time I finally give back
more to open source.

I appreciate the offer. What was the problem with ImageMagik? Kismet doesn't
like the new version of ImageMagik that's in Factory?

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net