Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Kismet and aircrack-ng
  • From: "Eric M. Gearhart" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:44:41 +0000 (UTC)
OK I will delete my aircrack-ng subproject. I don't see Kismet in the
blacklist, so I'll leave that up. Sorry I wasn't aware that there was even a
blacklist, and in America I believe the law states it is illegal to actually
use a device to break into someone's system, not just possess the device. Now
that I think about it I know I have read that Germany has passed laws that are
way more strict though.

Sorry guys... I had good intentions here.

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net