Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error during build of Hipo
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:41:48 +0100
Hi

On 22/11/2007 at 20:00, "Vincenzo Barranco" <barravince@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I tried to compile the package hipo, wich is a iPod management tool, and i
get this error during the compilation on OBS:

checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is
required for intltool

Without looking at your spec file (so a blind guess) you're missing a
BuildRequires: perl-XML-Parser

in your spec file. So you do not have all the build requirements installed on
the build host.
There might be others popping up when you add this one.

RPM build errors:
mount: can't find / in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab
md: stopping all md devices.
xenbus_dev_shutdown: device/console/0: Initialising != Connected, skipping
System halted.

Those are nothing to worry... the RPM build error is a repeat from above, the
other errors are related to the XEN shutdown and always happen. They will not
cause the build to break.

Best regards,
Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,000 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.