Re: [opensuse-buildservice] download counters
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:50:30 +0100
On Tuesday 13 November 2007 14:51:04 wrote Rauch Christian:
Am Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:26:35 +0100

schrieb Andrea Florio <andreafl@xxxxxxxxx>:
is it possible to know how many downloads have a repository, or a
single package? thanks

If you can convince all mirror admins to give you their log files and
you analyze them, then it would be possible. :)

So I don't think, this will happen.

we do count all redirects done via the redirector download.opensuse.org. You
get these numbers via the "show" page in the build service frontend.

However, this part needs some more optimisation, Martin Kudlvasr is currently
working on this, before we can enable the automatic download statistic
updates again.

Martin, can you give us a brief status update regarding this ?

bye
adrian