[opensuse-buildservice] Local Open Build Service hardware requirements
  • From: Jordi Massaguer i Pla <jordi.massaguer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:45:21 +0100
Hi,

I am evaluating the implementation of a local build service for a
derived and customized distribution (building and mantaining it up to
date). This means, rebuilding only some packages and building a few
more. Let's say around 100 packages and 5 to 10 builds each day. Right
now it is build only for i386, but will be nice to build it also for
other architectures.

However, I have no idea about the hardware requirements for that. Can
you give me some advice? Which are the variables that should be
considered?

thanks in advance,

--

Jordi Massaguer i Pla