Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ubuntu 7.10 in build service?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:48:14 +0100
On Tuesday 06 November 2007 13:15:01 wrote John Pye:
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Monday 05 November 2007 02:06:34 wrote John Pye:
Hi Adrian

Any update on this?

An Ubuntu:7.10 project does exist now. However the configuration might
not be final yet, but you can test build against it already.

I see it now, thanks for that. FWIW I note that one can't easily access
it using the 'Add Repository' page on the Web UI, one must click
'Advanced' then search down for 'Ubuntu' (and note the ambiguity about
xUbuntu and Ubuntu that results). Is this because you still want some
testing before you make it fully visible?

yes, it will be added there, but I would like to see some more testing.

bye
adrian