[opensuse-buildservice] Search results pages on build.opensuse.org are POST
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 23:22:05 +1100
Hi all,

A bit of an issue with the search pages on http://build.opensuse.org is
that they use the HTTP 'POST' method for the search query. This means
than when using the 'back' button to return the list of search results,
Firefox asks me if I want to re-post the query again, or cancel the
request. The preferred approach is to use HTTP GET as it allows the
browser to cache results, and makes web usability much better.

Cheers
JP