Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How secure is openSUSE build service?
  • From: Aniruddha <mailing_list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 01:51:59 +0100
On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 19:40 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:
On Friday 02 November 2007 12:32:03 pm Aniruddha wrote:

I think we should first focus on making the home:* repositories
more secure. What would best way to push this forward?

Initial phase:
Scanning binaries for known problems using some antivirus/rootkit software,
before actually publishing, even in home:* repositories.

:) That is a good solution. Which scanner could we use best to scan the
repositories? (still haven't heard anything from f-prot or
kaspersky :S).

Could someone who is involved with the openSUSE build service comment on
this proposal?

--
Regards,

Aniruddha