Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How secure is openSUSE build service?
  • From: Aniruddha <mailing_list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:11:33 +0100

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 18:52 +0100, Guenter Dannoritzer wrote:
Aniruddha wrote:
[...]

Again it's not about me, I'll manage and I am not afraid to b0rk my
system. It's about unsuspecting users that add those repositories with
'1-Click'.

When you are so worried about them, why don't you do anything about it?
At the end, that is how Linux got there where it is, by people not
talking, but doing things.

Cheers,

Guenter

Sigh, I am getting tired of addressing your ignorant remarks. Please
refrain from replying if don't have anything on topic to contribute.

For the last time I will address your off topic remark. As you might
know the first phase in problem solving is to identify the problem. That
is what we are "doing" right now. And I offered to help materialize
these solutions.

Furthermore I have been "doing" supporting Dutch openSUSE users though
mailing list and wiki as well promoting and supporting (openSUSE) Linux
through my company. I have also been participating in the organization
of the recent Linux freedom day in the Netherlands. That's what I have
been "doing" Guenter.