Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian error
  • From: John Pye <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 22:27:33 +1100
Adam Lebsack wrote:
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with building debian packages. I
uploaded a .dsc and the tar.gz like I normally do, but the build fails
right at the end:

dpkg-genchanges: failure: cannot open upload file
../restore-dc_4.0b5-1_amd64.deb for reading: No such file or directory

The only thing I'm doing differently here is I'm building the package
on my amd64 machine first, then uploading the source files it
generates. Any ideas?

Can I suggest you try putting your changes file into build services as
'debian.changes' -- see if that does anything? Possible that you might
have forgetten to update one or other of your files in the tarball?

Cheers
JP