Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is there a way to add all openSUSE Build Service at once?
  • From: Cristian Rodriguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:12:05 -0300
Aniruddha escribió:
I would like to add all repositories of the openSUSE Build Service to
yast2 and smart at once. How do I achieve this?

There is a way, but you definately dont want that, using all repos will
be slow, painful and you will probably get endless conflicts.

--
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Cristian Rodríguez R, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
http://www.opensuse.org/