Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Creation of new projects - how and where?
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 01:53:31 +0200
Hello,

on Freitag, 26. Oktober 2007, Marius Tomaschewski wrote:
I'd like to create two projects to build avira.com product packages
(antivir, dazuko, ...). One as a regular project, one for testing.

AFAIK antivir is not open source - and therefore not allowed in the
buildservice by policy.

dazuko has a BSD license -> no problem.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
I'm running SUPER. I've a USB mouse attached. The mouse is too
sensitive, the cursor is moving too fast which is out of my control.