Re: [opensuse-buildservice] slow access to website
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:41:12 +0200
Hi John,

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 10:08:52AM +1000, John Pye wrote:
It often takes as long as 10 seconds or more for the Build Service login
to appear when I first visit the build.opensuse.org site on any given
day. It looks as though the problem might be the DNS, possibly? I wonder
if there is anything that could be done to speed up the initial access
to Build Service?

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnstime.ch?name=build.opensuse.org&type=A

I can't reproduce the problem, and I can resolve build.opensuse.org just
fine. But I'll speak to our DNS experts about it.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development