[opensuse-buildservice] Publish prevention does not work as expected
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:02:28 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

when I press the button to prevent publishing in a package I get the message:

ERROR  publish can only be enabled/disabled in the project

When the idea of the whole is, that certain packages required for building are not published, then this message is very strange. It would mean I can only decide it for a whole project and not for the individual packages.

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ ;(PGP key available)