[opensuse-buildservice] Using osc behind a ssh tunnel
  • From: David Cournapeau <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 13:16:09 +0900
Hi there,

Is there a way to use osc through a ssh tunnel ? The problem is that my university's proxy configuration is causing all kind of problems (osc connections hang up), and one way to avoid the proxy is to use a ssh tunnel to one of the university's machine with direct access to the internet.
Basically, I would need to tell osc to connect to localhost at a certain port, which would be redirected to api.opensuse.org:443 through the ssh tunnel. In the $HOME/.oscrc, there is a comment about changing api.opensuse.org to a different server, but without enough details to make it work ?

   thanks,

   David