Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [RFC] General use of enable/disable flags.
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:00:26 +0100
Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> 2. Planned changes
> ====================
>
> There are more flags, which should be configurable by the user:
>
> * build
> Will this package be build?
> * publish
> Will the package synced out?
> * debuginfo
> Will the buildservice automatically generate debuginfo package?
> * usedforbuild
> Will the package be used for building other package in the same
> project?
> * more?

I have an idea, but I don't know whether it's desirable and doable :)

What about:
a) per-subpackage flags?

b) "mirror" flag? That is, make the (sub)package available at
software.o.o/download, but don't push it to mirrors (eg. mirroring of
debuginfos could perhaps generate more traffic that direct download by a
few users).

Michal