[opensuse-buildservice] Option to disable automatic rebuild
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:36:25 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

when fixing the build problems of the different distributions the
automatically triggered rebuilds usually are often useless unless all the
fixes have been tested.

It would be a good idea to add an option to disable automatical
triggering. The optimum would be if I can turn on/off automatic rebuild
and a timeout reenables the whole e.g. after a day to prevent forgotten
flags.

For security reasons I would think after turning on again a rebuild must
be triggered in any case.

Ciao