Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Other things to build then RPM's ...
  • From: Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:12:18 +0100
On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 03:56:39PM +0100, Jochen Hebbrecht wrote:
> 2007/3/7, Sonja Krause-Harder <skh@xxxxxxx>:
>
> >Hm, the build service is designed to build installable packages, in rpm
> >and deb format, so your wish is outside the project scope.
>
> I can't find any information about the deb format. How do you define
> build.deb?

I severely lack clue about debian packages, but the usual strategy
includes hunting down projects already in the build service with working
packages for Ubuntu or Debian, and learning from them. As an example,
the screen project seems to build on Debian Etch, and there may be
others.

Good luck ;-)
Sonja

--