Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Package overview for build repositories
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:35:19 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Michael Schroeder wrote:

> > When I get an dependency problem or expansion errors it would be helpful
> > to have a look at the existing packages to find out, which one matches my
> > needs.
>
> The backend currently has an experimental search on the repository
> data, but it's not passed through the API yet:

This and the other answer I got only covers the buildservice packages.
Well, that's not my problem.

I need a list of the base packages. E.g. for openSUSE10.2 I can look on my
own system, but what about Fedora 4-6 or Mandriva or older SUSE's. I need
some what to find out which of the default system packages provide the
required functionality.

Ciao