[opensuse-buildservice] Promote meaningful changelog entries!
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:08:48 +0100
Hi everyone,

we really need to promote meaningful changelog entries! While looking at a
package, that I wanted to push into Factory (Autobuild), I noticed a lot of
changelog entries like this:

- update to version x.y

This isn't exactly meaningful :( Let alone, it won't be checked into
Factory. Having to redo changelogs turns out to be very tedious!

How we want to proceed with this?

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development