Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Factory updates from commit repo
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:28:24 +0100
Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> On 2007-02-13 13:24:02 +0100, Martin Mohring wrote:
>
>> a while ago, Michael told me that openSUSE:Factory is a "realtime mirror" of
>> the openSUSE Factory Distribution. I am looking for the Project tomcat55,
>> now part of the Factory but not yet "visible" in openSUSE:Factory.
>>
>> Also, it seems not to be build in tomcat5.
>>

> only packages checked in since december are in openSUSE:Factory. so it
> seems there was no change to tomcat55 since december. :)
>
> darix

But it seems not to be mentioned in the the "opensuse-commit" mailinglist.
And I can remember it appearing in the openSUSE Factory mirrors end of
Jan/begin Feb.

>From the specfile of tomcat55:

%changelog -n tomcat55
* Fri Jan 12 2007 - dbornkessel@xxxxxxx
- first version for autobuild

But I dont know if this fulfils the conditions of beeing in
"openSUSE:Factory".

Martin