[opensuse-buildservice] matplotlib and opensuse 10.2
  • From: "David Strozzi" <david.strozzi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:53:27 -0800
Folks,

Has anyone responded to this? If so I haven't gotten any. I think
something's setup weird with my gmail filter for opensuse-buildservice
since I've gotten other msgs, but not my initial posts or anything
since. If there has been a response perhaps someone would be kind
enough to email me personally rather than thru the list, partly to
diagnose this problem.

Thanks,
David