[opensuse-buildservice] How to add more workers?
  • From: Marcel Ritter <Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:29:06 +0100

Hi there!

With the latest packages the opensuse buildservice works fine (on
a single machine) building i586 and x86_64 packages.

Great work!

Now I'd like to add more build clients, to speed things up, but I could
not find hints about how to do this. Perhaps someone may help?

Bye,
Marcel

- --
- ----
Dipl.-Inf. Marcel Ritter
Linux/Novell
Regionales Rechenzentrum Erlangen
Tel: 09131 / 85-29958
E-Mail: Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- ----
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.