[opensuse-buildservice] metadata creation broken?
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:32:22 +0100
Hi,

some buildservice repos are broken for me.
I can't run YOU or zypper with them included and if I remove them I
cannot readd them:
"Unknown Error: Downloading metadata failed (is YUM source?) or user did
not accept remote source. Aborting refresh."

It seems that repos which were modified recently are broken. I haven't
touched my own one and it still works, but the openSUSE-Tools and the
mozilla repo doesn't work for me anymore.

Wolfgang