[opensuse-buildservice] Pandora Free Monitoring System on Server:Monitoring
  • From: "Manuel Arostegui" <manuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:49:36 +0100 (CET)
Hi all.

I´ve finished all the packages of Pandora Free Monitoring System (which has 3 components, Pandora
Server, Pandora Agents and Pandora Web Console, which are located on my home project:
http://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amarostegui
I´ve build packages for: Fedora 4, Fedora 5, Suse 9.3, 10.0 and 10.1, also OpenSuse 10.2, OpenSuse
Factory, SLES9 and SLE 10 and Mandriva 2006 as well.

I would like to know if it´s possible to include Pandora in Server:Monitoring.

All the best.

Manuel.