Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Requesting an account
  • From: Richard Bos <ml@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:21:57 +0100
Op zondag 10 december 2006 12:41, schreef Carlos Gonçalves:
> > kftpgrabber is already available in:
> > home:/mlasars
>
> Did not but mine was packaged before yours, I think... just seeing the
> uploaded dates...

It is not mine.

It is not possible to determine when a repository is added to the buildserver.
You can only determine when a build finished from the timestamp. Normally
some info could be obtained from the changelog, but in case of kftpgrabber
this one is empty.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless